Skip to main content

What's New In Life?

So, I guess what blogs are used for are...life updates?
I don't know. But I figure one is due here, anyways.

Firstly, I finished high school. Ironically, this has not freed up time, so my writing is still suffering.

A few blog-related updates:

I will be posting my "Star Wars: Whispers of the Force" fan-fiction here slowly overtime. There will be some parts- the "Visions" chapters- which I will not post here, and keep exclusive to Wattpad, but they aren't major to the actual plot, they just provide a bit more insight into what's going on in the story.

I don't know when I'll post the first part. Sometime. We'll see.

There are so many actual life updates I really do want to post. So much has happened in the last several months, and I'm itching to tell you guys- in fact, I would tell you. But this is a blog that's open to anyone and everyone on the internet, and I'm 99.9% positive that people I don't know follow this blog (about 1/3rd of my pageviews come from foreign countries- shoutout to all of you guys out there! I appreciate the support!) so I simply can't elaborate.

But I can tell you one thing: I've discovered that I love cold, refrigerated queso better than I like warm queso. Call me weird. It's my personal taste opinions.

Anyways, thanks for your patience and support everyone!
May the Force be with you as always!

Comments

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to future life updates as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"

Nexus Mad Libs

I assume most of you are familiar with what Mad Libs are. Basically, you're given a bunch of blanks to fill in, and you do so without knowing what the story is. Each blank has a part of speech labeling it, and that blank needs something that fits the part of speech. For example: Adjective: ________ --> Adjective: Explosive In the end, we usually have a hilarious end result that makes no sense whatsoever. One example is this (which is a real result I got once with my siblings): "Another way to help you fall asleep faster is drinking a nuclear glass of warm vinegar ." First, let's go over some rules. Obviously, keep it family friendly. This still goes for all blog content. Do not submit two words in a row. Submit one, and when someone else does one, you may do another. Submit through comments. That'll make it easier for me to assemble the final result. The category is Medieval Heroes . Here are the blanks: Adjective: Constipated (Kyra) Per

Q/A With Shaly

This was bound to happen, like so much that the one that is probably next is I don't know... The Poet of Steel or Spitfire or Lady Knight, or just some other crazy. Plus, you guys know the drill. Mark's Addition : So...well...yeah, if anyone else wants to do one, let me know. Apparently, this is the thing to do on my blog right now, though I admit, I have no clue why.