Skip to main content

Q/A Answers for Ashlyn Hayes

Hello all! Here are my answers for the Q/A session!!

KYRA

Do you relate to potatoes on an emotional level?
I can’t say that I do. I’m boring that way, but I do relate to pineapples on an emotional level. 


Weirdest food you ever have eaten?
Peeps or sloppy joes. XD I should have more, but I suddenly can’t remember anything :P

Funniest joke?
3.14% of people are pirates. xD Or
Why couldn’t the angle get a loan? Because his parents wouldn’t cosign. Bum bum TISH xD


Do you think narwhals are a government conspiracy theory?
Nah, that’s for the pineapples to decide.

If you had the ability to go to the Area 51 raid last year, would you show?
Only to the party. I heard they weren’t letting people set everything on fire, but if I had shown, I’d have probably been in the Karen Line. XD


Most threatening vegetable?
Asparagus D:

Cutest species of whale?
Beluga :D


Is Ohio a coverup for aliens?
You are thinking in the wrong direction. :O Everyone knows that Nevada is the cover up for aliens. XD


What's your favorite color?
Forest green and gold! :D


What do you do when you're bored?
I answer questions off the Internet, knit, read, write, talk to friends, and overall try not to set anyone on fire! :D


Should human eyes be replaced with googly eyes?
No, googly eyes are creepy. O.O


If so, should the googly eyes allow you to google things in your mind?
Yes, but such power should only be for the keen of mind and brave of heart!


Which scares you more, British people or people named Kevin?
Neither can scare me! :D


How old are you mentally?
25


Should Winnie the Pooh wear pants?
Uhhhh I have no idea XDDD


An if Winnie the Pooh wears clothes in-universe, if Tigger running around nude?
The very idea is terrifying, even though that is exactly what happened O.O 


SPITFIRE
What's your favorite toe?
The pinky toe on my right foot xD


Wait, do you even have toes? ARE YOU AN ALIEN!?
YoU wILL nEver kNOw


Are you from Ohio? (We're onto you)
O.O Wisconsin…. XD


What planet are you from?
….Mars…isn’t everyone? XD


ARE YOU HERE FOR MY TOES????
YES I AM HERE FOR YOUR TOES, BWAHAHAHAHAHA >:D


GABBY
1. If you've ever played truth or dare, what's the craziest dare you've done?
I tried to sell a random stranger a ride on a paper airplane once XDDD


2. If you could meet any author ever and talk to them for one hour, who would it be and what would you like to talk about?
Deliah Owens, (she wrote Where the Crawdads Sing). I would ask her about her travels, what she learned, why she wrote her book, and I think I would learn a LOT! :D


3. Apple or Android?
A N D R O I D is by far superior…but I’m stuck with an Apple Iphone XD


4. Aliens just attacked the earth. What do you do?
Organize the rebellion and become the leader who meets with the aliens for a peace treaty and convinces them to go back to their planet. XD


5. Win a million dollars at once or get 20k a year the rest of your life?
20k a year for the rest of my life!!!!!! BY FAR :DDD XD

bonfire during night

Comments

  1. A million dollars all at once is more money, so that one xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my math wrong. XD I mean a million on the last question :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers are hilarious! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for the great questions!!! It was a ton of fun :D XD

      Delete
  4. Love the answers! You just keep getting more and more interesting XD Oml the paper airplane thing, I love that XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! XD It's a long story XD

      Delete
  5. Hi, Ashlyn! No, no, no, I think you got it wrong. Not everyone is from Mars-men are from Mars and women are from Venus, instituted by mythological purposes. (I wish I could have asked questions when this opened up.)

    I never knew you guys liked aliens so much.

    Poet of Steel, haven't you heard of Area 51, that's in Nevada.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"