Skip to main content

Blog Tweaks

Alright, so, I had to make a few tweaks to the blog.

First off, the reason I keep the blog background that shade of gray is because when I copy/paste from Google Forms, it carries over a strange light brown white highlight, so I rehighlighted the text to match the blog's background. Now, with more than 150 posts having light gray background, I'm keeping it this shade so that not as many posts are affected by blog changes, and thus every post is fully readable. Minus the ones that were created when the blog had a black background. Those are goners.

So, anyways, I had to change this blog's theme up a little, as the standard blog background was no longer applying to the same place. In fact, there were two tabs, "Blog Background" and "Post Background", and I missed that when changing the blog's theme. Thus, I've edited the colors of the blog a bit. Honestly, it looks more like an eyesore to me, now, so the full blog format is still a work in progress. I may change stuff, I may change everything, or I may leave it as it is. I'm not sure. What are your thoughts?

Final change: with the previous blog style, the text of the like buttons were unreadable, thus I removed them. Now that I figured out the problem and everything, I've readded them. But, I also changed them. Now, they say, "Good", "Better", and "Best". This gives you a way to kinda vote on how good something is, although there's no negativity, so no one's hearts are going to be crushed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"