Skip to main content

(UPDATED) BIG NEWS! Complete Blog Renovation Upcoming!

UPDATE: Okay, so, slight problem. I changed the blog's name and font, but sometimes when I enter the site, I can't interact with the blog. At all. I can't even scroll. If ANYONE has this issue, too, let me know ASAP!

The gray background will remain. That's not changing one bit. However, the blog design will be changed.

The reason why is to match with an even bigger change: the blog's name will be changed.

Sure, I post more of my own content on here than any of you individually, but all of you readers combined do more for this blog than I do, so it seems a little unfair, from my perspective, to attribute the blog's title only to me.

Now, I don't have a clue what I'm going to name it. I haven't gotten that far, yet. But I assure you, I'll think of something! (Ideas will nonetheless be appreciated.)

(NOTE: the blog address will remain as markswiftnexus.blogspot.com since that makes sense. I'll try to set up a redirect for markbornenexus.blogspot.com and for the new title, too, but there's no guarantee I can do that.)

Comments

  1. "Writer's Nexus?" Just "the nexus"

    Cool, though!

    Fun fact: on a new browser or computer, I only have to type in "Mark B" before having your website pop up as suggested. So, congrats! You've made it! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -shrug- We'll see what others think of those ideas

      On a new browser, I only have to type "Ma" before it suggests it :P I'm pretty sure, given how my system's set up, I'd have to use an entirely new computer AND browser for my own personal findings to be accurate lol

      Delete
    2. XD probably. I only need "M" to get the suggestion, normally. XD

      Delete
    3. On my own browser/computer, I type in M and it suggests the official Minecraft site, which I haven't used as much this year so far lol

      Delete
    4. *GASP* You have failed the cause!

      Delete
    5. I'm not sure it's possible for me to fail my own "cause" xD

      Delete
    6. Yes, it is. Because you just did. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"