Skip to main content

2020

2020 means a lot of things! Here's a highlight of current details:


  1. I have a New Years resolution to finish this novel project I will begin at some point. I'm almost done with my Harry Potter project, and once that's finished, I'll work on this novel project. Title and details will be hidden, as if/when I publish it, I'm planning on using my real name...and thus keeping the details hidden will keep this blog disconnected from my real, actual life!
  2. Edge of Space Roleplay will not be immediately activated. I'm going to wait for at least a total of 3 characters. (I've already made one, so I'm really only waiting on two.)
  3. Lots and lots of puns regarding vision. Here's one for you: "Why didn't I realize a new year had started today? Because I don't have 2020 vision." (Fun fact: I really don't, in either sense of the pun. Another fun fact: that's a true story. I didn't realize it was 2020 for a couple hours.)
  4. A New Chapter of the Mark Borne Nexus. But, fun fact: many chapters aren't that different from the previous chapter, so you can count on 2020 being very similar to 2019 on this blog, except for possibly me being super busy in the fall and beyond. More on that at a later date.
  5. January Ant Awards is slightly delayed...again. This indicates you can expect it to be a "Within the first week of the month" kind of post, not an immediate post. I'm also discontinuing the Spotlight Author thing. No one contributes to it, which forces me to think hard for 10 minutes and make a huge decision, so I've decided we might as well not do it. As I always say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and if broke it is, replace it." Except, Spotlight Author was the replacement for Author of the Month, so there'll be no replacement.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"