Skip to main content

Gabby's Q/A Answers

LUCY

1. What’s your favorite poem?Oh goodness, I could never choose one, but the first one that came to mind that I love is Robert Frost’s “October,” it’s so elegantly written and just so beautiful.
2. What’s your go-to poem or song for writing inspiration?It depends, but "Heartbreak Weather" By Jonah Marais is a song I've been writing a lot to lately. It's sad enough for dark poetry but beautiful enough for nature descriptions and other odd combinations. I’ve also been listening to “Breakaway” by Kelly Clarkson (The Daniel Seavey cover though) and “Lose You To Love Me” by Selena Gomez.
3. Do you play any instruments?So, I had a guitar for about 3 years now and I know a part of a Nirvana song and some other rock songs my mom taught me. I've also dabbled on keyboard and know 2 little beats my grandpa taught me and part of a NF song my sister showed me. I don't play professionally or anything, my guitar broke and my sis won't let me play her keyboard, so technically I don't play, but I have a little before.
4. What’s your favorite piece of artwork?Oooo that's a tough one, I love all art… So, Kristina Bass Bailey is one of my favorites, she did this collection of three ballerina paintings and I bought the remaining one after the other two were already bought from a local shop and it sits on a shelf in my room and I admire it all the time. It’s just so simplistic yet so beautiful and perfect, I’ve tried to replicate it many times and could never give it that same proportional and elegant look it holds. Anything by Bob Ross and Jerry Yarnell is beautiful as well. Vincent Van Gough's pieces always amaze me though, one of my favorites is 'Irises' since it was the first one I really got to admire and replicate (in pastels) by him.
5. Favorite book?
Some of my favorites would definetly be, "Every Last Word," "Paper Towns," "Turtles all the way down," "The Good Sister," "The Problem With Forever" and finally "Oh My Soul." Oh! And "What if." That one would be in my top 3 for sure, if not top 2.
6. Least favorite book?Uhmmm…. idk tbh, I dont think I've ever read a book I disliked. Maybe "If I Stay." I mean, it was good and all and it's been a while since I read it, but I recall not liking it as much as I wanted to.
7. Do you like soda?Yes. Sprite. Too. Much.
8. Do you generally watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade on Thanksgiving?Every year! One of my favorite memories was watching the Macy's Day Parade with my sister while stringing popcorn for a Christmas tree in these Christmas hats we bought from a CVS. It was such a special moment to me for some reason, idek why, I guess it was just getting to spend time with her and do something we usually wouldn't together.
9. Do you usually write poetry or stories?Generally poetry since it's easier for me to express emotion in.
10. What’s a song that you can’t get out of your head at the moment?“Just Friends” by Ally Barron
11. What are you watching on TV at the moment?I don't have cable, so it's w.e is on local channels, so series wise, Survivor. Everything else is old comedy shows or western movies xD
12. Any favorite shows? (and if so, can you recommend some?)Tbh not really XD when we had cable though, I loved anything HGTV, Live PD, Outdaughtered and Say Yes to the Dress
13. Can you wiggle your ears?When I smile I noticed my ears move, try it, it's weird. But otherwise, nope.
14. What’s your favorite color?I'm fond of them all so I really can't choose, I do however like color palates with blue and teal. I also adore the purity of white and how it could just brighten everything (thinking of highlights in a painting while writing this lol.) Pastel colors are pretty as well
15. Do you like or hate tomatoes?I try not to hate anything, so strongly dislike them. xD

SHALY

2) Who is your favorite poet?Robert Frost
3) What is favorite Classic novel?Jane Eyre
4) What is your favorite Classic poem?As common as it is, 'I wandered Lonely as a cloud" by William Wordsworth or ‘October’ by Robert Frost.
5) Which is your favorite, literary, artistic, or musical movement?One of my favorite literary movements is 'Spoken Word'
6) What is your favorite instrument?I adore the sound of a cello with maybe some piano, just a cello is so beautiful though. It’s so… I don’t know, I get chills when I hear one though, it’s just such a gorgeous sound. Violin is a very petty instrument as well, it really adds a touch to songs with other instruments. And of course acoustics are amazing <3
7) What is favorite book of the Bible?Psalms, Matthew, Genesis, Proverbs, Luke and Romans
8) What is your favorite story of the Bible?I loved the story of Abraham and Sarah, that one was really cool. I love how she eventually had a child and God fulfilled His promise to her. I think a lot of Christians have doubt about where God is leading them, (I know I certainly do) so when that promise is fulfilled, it's just this inexpressible joy you get, you know? So I just love hearing how her life was fulfilled because of God and how she had to wait so long, but eventually it came, I think it's so awesome. The story of Luke is one of my favorites to read during Christmas time too, it's just great.
9) Besides Jesus, who is a person that you admired or like from the Bible?I have a few, but I love the story of David (I know common, but it's one of my favorites.) Its so empowering to know that we as people can face the giants in this world with the power of God on our side
(10)Have you watched the Masked Singer? If you have whose your favorite performer? (We all know the Rottweiler is the best!)I seen it once or twice, thought I haven't paid much attention, I don't believe I seen the Rottweiler but I seen the Panda and it was so cute!
(11) What is your favorite fairytale, myth, legend, or folktale?
Robin Hood is one of my favorite legends, I don’t really read much legends or myths or anything but Robin Hood fascinated me.
12) Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?
That’s a tough one, but I think I’d choose Backstreet Boys
13) What is your favorite poem by me? (Choose one, don't say you like them all. Be like, Mark. He is very truthful when it comes to other's works. Also, I can't seem to write anything that can beats, "Cry." Again, be blunt about it. Don't sugar coat it- also what's your least favorite by me?)
“Rose and Lavender” was one of my favorites. It was so beautiful and every description- gosh idek how to describe it since it was so beautiful, one of my favorites for sure, ever. It’s truly perfect. That’s probably my favorite, I love them all, each one is so beautiful and unique in its own way, but being a nature lover, rose and lavender was one of my favorites <3 as for the least favorite, can’t and won’t choose, sorry XD I just love them all!

14) What is your favorite Mark Borne poem? (I love, "Turn, Back, Turn Back," that one is beautiful! Mark why don't you write more like that, its amazing!)
The one about the onion was really good, and then there was one he wrote recently about silence or something like that.... I forget what it was, but I remember rereading it and just loving it, thought currently I can't really remember what it was about, I just remember loving it at the moment.
15) What is your favorite poem, you have written?Oh goodness, that's hard because even though I'm not very fond of most of my poetry, I do like quite a few pieces of mine. There's this poem I never shared with anyone called "Silence" and it's about one of the hardest situations I've ever been through and it just means so much to me, so that's one of my favorites. I also loved 'Brown Irises" which is one I deleted, but it was one of my best yet saddest pieces. Then "Forgiven" which is a Christian poem I wrote about being saved and I feel like it really captures that feeling of regaining happiness and joy. One of my absolute favorites that I hope I never forget is "Sometimes" which is a poem I wrote about a special memory I had with my dad after something personal happened in our family.
16) What is your favorite flower?
Daises or baby’s breath. I adore the beautiful, light, airy feeling of them and the purity I feel like they represent.
17) Asia or Europe?
Europe for sure, I adore coziness and it seems cozy in the Winters and beautiful in the Summers
18) Where in Asia or Europe would you visit?
Ireland is beautiful, but I love the idea of Iceland and England and Norway as well. I’m unsure, but somewhere either cold and covered in snow in small, brick towns or a beautiful cobblestone road with wildflowers during the mild summers.
19) Favorite Composer?
To be completely honest, Im not familiar with composers ☹
20) Which monument or building you would visit?’
Ive always loved the idea of Mount Rushmore, I love nature and mountains and of course art so I find it fascinating how the carving was made and the beauty created from it.
What is your favorite WDW song?
THANK YOU FOR ASKING ABOUT WDW, I really appreciate that
“Never Know” is so inspiring to me and helps me through so much, “In Too Deep” is relatable and I can’t wait to choreograph a dance to it, and “What am I” is that sweet love story that is just so cute. And 8 Letters, goodness 8 Letters is so sweet and beautiful

What is your least favorite color and why?Don’t have one because I love all colors. See, I think being an artist gives me different eyes, I find that beautiful element in everything. People say orange is harsh on the eyes right? Well if you take that and some yellow and some black contrast, just three colors could make the most beautiful sunset painting you’ve ever seen. I think every color is beautiful in it’s own way, so tbh I can’t choose xD

What is your worst and/or funniest injury?
…… -Brings out book of injuries- how on earth do I choose? xD
Okay, worst injury: When I was around 6, we used to live in a two story house and one day, my sis was watching the Swan Princess and I was coming downstairs and I leaned over the side of the spiral staircase to watch it from there and fell right through the railing, landed on my head, and got a hairline crack in my skull above my eyebrow. I can’t remember much of it but I was in the hospital three days and apparently it was really bad so… that would be my worst lol
My funniest, oh goodness, this happened just a month ago. So, I went to North Carolina right? And while there, my uncle and I were playing foosball and needless to say, I won multiple times until he started beating me again. On our all or nothing match, it was 9-9 and I won and I was just so happy as we were walking to the car that I decided to do a chaste, chaste, leap (the ballerina in me came out, what can I say?) It was a terrible choice though. Why? Because I was in boots. In the dark. On a gravel driveway. On the side of a rocky mountain. I ruined both of my knees and cut up both hands. My knee literally swelled, and I couldn’t stand on it well for about 3 days. I guess that was funny because it was so…. Stupid. XD Why I did it and how I did it, I really should have known better and yet, I did not. I also broke my arm trying to pole vault with a PVC pipe when I was about 10, which once again was funny because it was such a dumb way to get injured XD


What is your favorite half of your face?
Tough one, I like my right side better when I’m smiling with my mouth closed but my left side better when smiling with my mouth open since I have an overbite and it’s less noticeable from that angle


(this one is optional. Some people might jump at the chance to answer a question like this, but others might be uncomfortable) What is your most embarrassing moment?
I have a lot XD I won’t list my most embarrassing because. Yeah, its embarrassing. But, oh goodness I have so many small embarrassing stories it’s hard to just pick one bc theyre not funny or anything, just dumb little things throughout the day. Ig I’ll say one from today, so I was at subway ordering a sub and there was this guy at the other subway across town and we had thing where he’d remember my order and it was always a BLT without lettuce or tomatoes and we always had this joke about it and laugh and it’s not even funny, it was just our thing. Anyways, today I was at subway and I’m like ‘bacon and provolone cheese’ and hes like ‘so a blt?’ and I’m like ‘yah without the lettuce and tomatoes’ and like an idiot, I let out my ugly laugh and he stopped making the sub and looked at me with this face I will probably never forget, that ‘this girl is crazy’ look and I stopped laughing and looked down and he stood there for like 3 seconds not doing anything before he started making the sub again. It was so embarrassing because like 15 people where there and everyone looked at me because I laughed like a dork in front of the whole store over something not even funny. There were about 3 other embarrassing moments like that one just today. -Sighs- I have no excuse for myself

Do you have a favorite conspiracy? If so, what?
Ooo interesting, I’m always for some interesting viewpoint on things. I love the conspiracy about the U.S landing on the moon, that one is probably my favorite since I’m kind of a space nerd at times


Are you a thinker or feeler?

Probably a feeler though I tend to overthink

What type of shampoo do you use?
I’m unsure what it’s called but I use this fancy suave conditioner for my hair and then usually strawberry V05 shampoo unless I’m going somewhere and I want to smell good, then I use a Bahama Breeze Bath and Body works shampoo that smells soooo amazing. I also have this fancy conditioner in this pink bottle I forget the name to that my sis got me for my birthday and I only use it when I want my hair to look smooth and shiny the next day, but it’s so amazing and makes my hair so smooth and silky. Oh and I have “a thousand wishes” from Bath and Body works as well but it’s travel size so I don’t use it often (I never want to run out of it XD)


What is your favorite toe?
My big toe since when I go en point, my weight is completely supported on it. I also like the one next to it because it’s longer than my big toe and also helps support me in ballet


Are you emotionally attached to your eyebrows?
Extremely. XD Joking, though I will admit, I am proud of my eyebrows.

Have you ever met any of the blog commenters face-to-face?
Nobody except ‘Abigail Rose’ who I met a couple months ago (which was so cool) Otherwise, nobody else


What's the last TV show you've watched?
Jeopardy round of Champions, I was rooting for James, so happy he won

Who are your favorite Youtubers?
Don’t have Youtube but when I did, I used to love dan and phil

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Oh goodness. That’s hard… Well, where I’d want to be is married, in a small house on the country side with like 3 kids and a bunch of pets and an online business that helps the family. At this time, I’d hopefully be saving and planning for some dream I’ve yet to determine as well. I would make a joke about where I will probably actually be but my dad says never to degrade my future because if you don’t have hope in your future, you’re not going to have a future you want. It sounds hypocritical coming from me, I know, but just roll with it xD

Do you know Mark's social security number and his mother's maiden name?
Duh, who doesn’t?

ANONYMOUS

How do you know if someone likes you. (asking for a friend)
Oof this question is a tough one because it always depends on the person. Since you’re anonymous, I’m going to do two scenarios.
‘How to know if a guy likes a girl’
When a dude likes a girl, they make it obvious most of the time. They’re always looking, always getting that boy smile on their face and always trying to be close to you. I also noticed they do things to try and show off like if they got a car, they’ll turn the music up or rev the engine or do something to get your attention. If you know the boy and you’re close with them, they’ll text you a lot and talk personally with you and always try to be close with you. Also compliments. Guys seem to compliment a lot. And if he’s really gutsy, hugs. Apparently if he pats you on the back while he hugs you, good chance he doesn’t like you, but if he squeezes you or holds you closer than a normal hug, there’s a chance he likes you. There are shyer boys out there who instead of being so upfront, actually avoid the girl and won’t look at them (or at least make it obvious,) gets nervous talking to them and blows them off just because they don’t know how to be around the girl they like.
Now, girl to guy is a bit harder to figure out because lets face it. Girls are complicated (I should know XD) But, a lot of girls don’t have as much confidence as guys do, so they’ll be extremely shy around you. And blushing with that little ‘oh my gosh he actually talked to me’ smile. Once you see it, you’ll recognize it. She’s always dropping little hints and compliments and jokes (if you’re close friends, don’t confuse this with friendships) Another thing to remember is once a girl falls for a guy, she falls for them hard. She will constantly try to be near you, constantly be looking at you, constantly talking to her friends about you because she likes you and all she wants is you to like her back. Maybe talk to her friends and see if they drop any hints, a lot of girlfriend’s tattle on each other just to help a friend out, so be careful how you approach it, but try asking one of her close friends or hinting about it at least. Also, you might notice her changing for you, like wearing nicer clothes, different makeup, different things to make her more attractive to you so hopefully she’ll catch your attention. And smiling, girls tend to do this little sideways glance and smile at a boy they like because they don’t want to be upfront, so they just do this little sideways smile and glance sort of thing to say ‘hey I’m looking at you’ but not making it obvious. And avoiding eye contact, now, some girls are overly confident and can stare at you three days and not care about the outscome, so watch out for the confident ones, they’re harder to read because theyre really upfront. But, most girls get shy and avoid eye contact. Stumbling over words also show nerves which could mean she likes you too.
Also, for either situation, little tip, if their feet are pointed towards you (in a situation where you know, it’s not a coincidence) theyre usually attracted towards you and want to go near you but are afraid to. I read that online somewhere, idk if it’s true or not but doesn’t hurt to check, just don’t stare at their feet, that’d be weird
So… idk if any of this will help, I hope it will, I’m still getting used to the whole ‘do they like me’ thing too so, I know it’s hard to figure out. But, I hope you find out if that person likes you or not and that if they do, some beautiful relationship can form from it 😊

SPITFIRE

What is your favorite lip?
Favorite lip? Never thought about it but I guess my bottom lip?

What is your favorite food?
Steak, Bacon, White Cheddar Mac N Cheese, Winn dixie oven rolls that come out around Christmas time <3

Do you like tacos as much as Kyra?
Actually (don’t kill me world) I don’t like tacos XD I don’t eat veggies or anything and I barely like hamburger meat, so… idk I just don’t like them much xD

Do you have a nickname?
A few actually, Gabs, Gabby, G, and Baby Squirrel

Is Gabby short for Gabriella?
Close! Gabrielle 😊

Do your sneakers wear out on the bottom or the insides?
Bottoms, and also the tip of the toes since I’m always practicing going en pointe in them xD

If you had the ability to perfect any sport and take it to the Olympics, what sport would you choose?
Gymnastics, I love the idea of gymnastics, though I’ve never taken it. I can, however do a cartwheel, handstand and bridges.


Who would you rather go on cross-country road trip with: Mark or the poetofsteel? Why?
Why not both? xD

What's the most awkward question you can think of?
Do you have a crush on ___ ?

What is your favorite emoji?
The two little heart emojis, like there’s a small one and a bigger one

If you could remove one of your organs and not die, then give it away as a jarred gift, which organ would it be?
I would choose my heart and give it to someone I truly loved and trusted so I could literally put my heart in their hands

What kids movie traumatized you when you were younger?
I actually have never been traumatized by a movie when I was a kid, I was a pretty tough kid xD
What thing that we do now do you think people will look down upon in 5 years (sayings, clothing, etc.)?
… Uhm… I don’t know, probably my clothing xD I wear a lot of ripped jeans and big hoops and stuff…. So probably that ‘cool’ teen version I’ll look back on and be like ‘wow what was I thinking’ type of style xD  Also I tend to say ‘like’ a lot which is something I cringe about now, so I could imagine 21 yo me looking back like ‘wow I’m so happy you outgrew that’ lol


Comments

  1. Oh my word, the formatting is even worse that I thought it would be... O.O

    It's still readable, thankfully. I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gabby, I didn't know you were such a love doctor. How have you become so wise in this subject?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wish I were, my friends talk a lot about their love lives and I've picked a lot of stuff up from them. I mean I've had a little experience with 'love' but not as much as most people my age XD

      Delete
  3. A. It's nice to pick us both!
    B. YES! SOMEONE ELSE THAT PLAYS GUITAR! 😁
    C. I can confirm. If I'm around a girl I like, I uncontrollably make it painfully obvious, and I give lots of hugs.
    Specifically to girls.
    Yeah, super obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A. haha thx!
      B. Oof well, I play a little, I'm not very good but... xD cool you play though! know any songs?
      C. Awww that's sweet! Haha I was hoping my advice was correct, now I know it is lol

      Delete
    2. I can play:
      Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
      Falling Like the Stars by James Arthur
      Tons of Christmas music (Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bells, ECT.)
      Mii Theme
      Wii Sports
      60's Spider-Man theme
      And probably lots more that I can't think of right now. I practice A LOT!
      And yeah, I make it SUPER obvious if I like someone specifically in person. :P

      Delete
    3. Omg I love James Arthur, I only know Say You Wont Let Go but his lyrics are amazing. Do you listen to Passenger? I bet you'd like him, he kinda has the same sounds, a bit more folk/bluesy though.
      Omg Christmas music is life
      And awesome! I was never as dedicated to guitar, I wish I had though since I love music so much, and now that mine is broke my sis wont let me use hers xD
      Haha thats cool tho xD

      Delete
    4. Wow, according to your advice, my behaviors and mannerisms are more similar to a girl's O.O

      Moral of the story? Depends on the person. With some people, it IS incredibly obvious, and the signs are all there. With other people, they maybe slip up, like, every half-year, and so you can never figure out if they actually like you or if it's just a bad coincidence.

      Also, you've gotta consider how the people think before you can figure how they act. Yes, more confident people WILL try to get your attention, but people who lack self-confidence or are scared of what the final result may be might actually actively work to avoid literally every single one of those tips. They might even go so far as to be rude to you to cover up their feelings.

      So, yeah, depends on the person and how they think. It's unique to each person, and to each situation. Some tips are pretty universal, though: you nailed the eye contact one, Gabby, just not in the way you thought you did. If you avoid eye contact, it does display shyness, yes. Also, a person's eyes betray a ton about who a person is, and what they're feeling (there's a reason there's the saying, "Eyes never lie"). Smiles are generally helpful tips, too, but they're never actually 100% readable. Again, though, exceptions to these universal tips DO exist

      Wow, I just realized, if you were to try to prove that someone likes you, you'd be working a lot like a court case. You've gotta gather evidence, and then you've gotta confront that someone, hoping for a confession. That is an uncomfortably close comparison :/

      Delete
    5. A. Mark is pure genius.
      B. Yeah, I LOVE Passenger! My favorites are "Let Her Go" and "Hearts on Fire" with Ed Sheeran! I just play the intro to "Let Her Go" all the time cause I can. I can also play Hall of Fame by the Script and Will.I.Am, because it's so motivational. I also try and learn as many Christmas songs as possible.
      Point is, when it comes to guitar:
      [Enter main subject here]
      I ALSO...
      I ALSO...
      I aLsO...

      Delete
    6. Thanks for noticing, PoetOfSteel :D Lol Jk

      I'm just used to watching people's behaviors and mannerisms. I'm, by definition, a weirdo, so trying to figure out what's "normal" has been an interest of mine. Granted, I can testify that no one's truly normal, but I still try to pay attention to people because there's what's generally considered normal behavior

      Delete
    7. ...... I had no clue my crush advice would spark this deep of an investigation xD As for the eye contact, fun fact, a person's eyes can expand up to 50 percent when looking at something they love, so if he/she is staring at you with huge eyes (unless they naturally have wide eyes) they might love you XD
      B. Omg "Let Her Go" is amazing. It ws actually the first Passenger song I heard. He has so many amazing ones though, my top favorites are, "Let Me Dream A while," "Helplessly Lost," "Simple Song," "Rosie," and "Where The Lights Hang Low." I couldn't find Hearts On Fire in Spotify :(
      Hall of Fame by the script is so awesome, it is a really encouraging song!
      Do you know "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi? I've been hearing that one on a lot of mainstream radio stations, but it's a really beautiful song, probs not an easy guitar cover but still a really beautiful song.
      Also, do you listen to Ed Sheeran? Do you know "Castle on the Hill?" that song is so good
      That's really cool about guitar though! Do you play only acoustic or electric too?
      Also sorry for rambling, I adore music so when someone starts bringing up particular artists, I start naming every song I know xD

      Delete
    8. Also @poetofsteel do you listen to Dean Lewis?? His music is awesome, kind of a faster pace passenger/James bay soung, really good, plus a lot of songs that could be good cover songs, "7 Minutes" is one of my favorites along with "Waves" and "It'll be alright"

      Delete
    9. Here's the link to Hearts On Fire:
      https://youtu.be/EreZNkWzBAw
      Dean Lewis? I don't think so, but I will start now!
      Acoustic AND Classical! I hope to learn electric soon.
      Lewis Capaldi? Also should start listening!
      And I JUST learned Castle On The Hill today! What are the odds?
      Please re-ask miss questions, cause I'm SURE I missed a few.

      Delete
    10. Ugh not allowed on youtube :((
      You should! He's really good, I've only listened to a few but "It'll be alright" is sooooo good and relatable (look up the clean version though)
      Also I only know one Lewis Capaldi song but it's rly good from what I've heard
      Haha! That's awesome! Do you know the whole song?
      Sorry! I should have labeled my questions better, I think you got them all?
      Also cool about the guitars! Classical? Like violin and cello or....?

      Delete
    11. @Kyra Lol Honestly, I can be creepy, occasionally. But then again, don't we all take notice of people's actions to some degree?

      @Gabby Eyes do change in size, yes...but simultaneously, there are different kinds of love, and eye size doesn't exactly discriminate against them lol. Again, no form of identification is truly perfect, 'cause it usually either differs from person to person or it's too inconsistent

      Delete
    12. ……"they might love you" emphasize the word 'might' xD and true, it's just something I heard that I found pretty neat lol

      Delete
    13. Classical has a Hispanic/Latino origin. Acoustic...you already know cause you had one. If you are still confused, search up "classical guitars" on Google. OH, and while you're at it, use Google as a way to find some audio for Hearts On Fire! And if that doesn't work, I might be able to email you audio.
      And I will listen! Probably tomorrow when I'm not scheduling my blog. I noticed how inactive it was so I'ma schedule the remaining month.

      Delete
    14. -facepalm- I should have known that XD
      Oh my stars just found the song on Genius and it's so beautiful <3 I love the sound of it and the repeated lyrics at the end, so relateable too, ty for the suggestion!
      And cool! Take your time, you dont even have to listen, I just recommend it, theyre really amazing songs
      And awesome! gl with scheduling lol

      Delete
    15. @Mark. Well, your creepiness has now been confirmed. XD

      Delete
    16. To Mark; OOF!

      To Gabby: I HAVE to check it out now! It's not an option, music is in my DNA! Literally, I can see the notes when I take my check up.

      Delete
    17. Oh, I almost forgot! I just posted the update!

      Delete
    18. @poetofsteel haha! whaddya think? and same, music is so amazing, idk notes or anything but its just so amazing in general
      Also nice! Just checked it out!

      Delete
    19. I do notes AND chords (multiple notes played at once)

      Delete
    20. @PoetOfSteel Whoa, you've got a lot drafted! :O

      Delete
    21. When it's all done I'll finally schedule to the appropriate times.

      Delete
    22. A. OFFICAL SCHEDULE UP! :D
      B. Someone You Loved? I listened to it and remembered I've heard it before! PERFECT! I LOVE IT, WILL LEARN TO PLAY!

      Delete
    23. A. Ooo interesting! I'm curious on what all the titles mean.... xD
      B. Yay! I'm glad, it's such a cool song lol. How long does it take for you to learn a song?

      Delete
    24. Depends on the song. Usually a minute to 30 minutes. It really depends on the song.

      Delete
    25. …… to learn a whole song?? Wow, thats awesome!!

      Delete
  4. these are great and very interesting! It is fun to get to know you. :)

    my theory for the crush thing is you have to use your gut. it really just depends on the person and their personality,
    From my limited recieving end of the crushing experience, guys are either SUPER obvious (like it is painfully obvious) or they make it impossible to tell. One person i was clueless about till someone told me.
    Girls are impossible. They really are. They can hangout around you because they like you, or see you as a friend. Thry avoid you because either they're head over heels for you, or are annoyed by you. Insults can be flirtatious of platonic. You'll probably never know. XD

    but your advice is a great unversal base-line, gabby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you!!
      Yes, good advice, always go with your gut, if it dont feel right, its probs not.
      Oof I know right? Girls are so impossible, tbh I dont think we know our own feelings half the time, I know I dont at least XD
      And thank you! I'm glad it actually made sense/was helpful!

      Delete
    2. I would ask the girl for an honest response.

      Delete
    3. @Kyra Yeah, depends on the person, exactly! And I'm definitely one of the impossible to tell people, I've gotten too good at keeping secrets to be obvious

      Girls actually aren't that impossible; in fact, they are, in some ways, easier than guys. Guys tend to be more adaptable in their responses, and can usually flow from one thought to the next with ease. Girls CAN be that way, and I find often are, but I encounter more girls who stumble when the direction of a conversation changes than guys, so I can say that, roughly, on average, girls tend to be less adaptable in conversations, making them easier in same regards

      Delete
    4. ….. you really are observant xD

      Delete
    5. Too observant... IGHT, stay back! You would expose me love! :D

      Delete
    6. Lol Again, I'm super good at keeping secrets :D

      Delete
    7. Way too observant -nods- at least you can keep secrets tho xD

      Delete
    8. @Gabby Yay! I'm not the only girl who doesn't understand themselves. XD

      @Mark Wow! You understand girls more than I do! I hate to admit it, but in this aspect, you are better than me.

      Delete
    9. New nickname: How does "The Discrete Whisper" sound?

      Delete
    10. @Kyra Haha, yay! I'm not alone xD
      @poetofsteel haha that fits lol

      Delete
    11. @Kyra It's worrisome when a guy understands girls better than a girl does :P

      @PoetOfSteel Huh, that's a cool name...

      Delete
    12. @Mark Borne it really is.....
      @Kyra haha fr thooo

      Delete
  5. When you realize that the Q/A answers have more comments than the Q/A questions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"