Skip to main content

How to become famous according to the PoetOfSteel

How to become famous according to the PoetOfSteel!



1: Make something!

Duh! Use whatever your doing currently and amp it up to 11! Best quality work will get you were ye need to be!

2: Do something!

So, do something to maybe promote the thing or center around it! Like here, for an example, I'm TOTALLY NOT ADVERTISING MY BLOG!

3: Polish it up!

Top notch work makes it big, so that can work very well for anyone! Add finishing touches and a unique style to the project!

4: Get your work were it needs to be!

Whether it's uploaded to YouTube, or a job interview, or even a simple for fun thing, get it dude, get it! If not, some people will NOT be happy!

5: That be it!

It depends on what your working on, but that's it! Sorry to not post during blog..."working hours" but I was busy!

Great Alternatives:

Insta-Fame™ By Instant Inc.®! Where your business is our instantly made fortune!
Lazy, sloppy work that will end up with what is now know as Cartoon Network. And no, not the good era. The NOW era.
Plagiarism, which will get you arrested!
In all seriousness, getting a partner can help speed things up a bit!
In no seriousness, ask me! I know nothing! :D

Copyright © 2019 THE MARK BORNE NEXUS. All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Oooooh, copyright...that sounds cool and official O.O

    I also like the "All Rights Reserved" bit, too. Kinda reserves all the rights for me :D

    Oh, yeah, and you, too!

    Anyways, in regards to the post, I really like this! It's accurate (or, at least, the first 5 parts are), but simultaneously funny, light-hearted, and not serious. Which also means funny

    Cool how you advertised your own blog; I know I would do something similar in your place lol

    Also, there's no real "Working Hours" for this blog. I tend to maintain it 24/7 (or, you know, as long as I'm up and at home), and the readers tend to pop in and out at different times. There is a trend, yes; usually, stuff's posted at noon (eastern time). But the thing about trends? They mean nothing. They're not promises, their just TRENDS. If anything, you posting outside the trending area is good! It keeps people on their toes and likely increases the amount of views I'm getting! Since I'm not posting anything else super soon (that poem is driving me NUTS), chances are people aren't going to miss this post, anyways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Officially Officially!
      I love to keep my stuff light hearted and a little goofy, so nothing wrong with a little promotion! :P
      Okie, I just saw how active people are at certain times!

      Delete
  2. I love this, I know it's supposed to be humorous (which it is xD) but I actually found it kinda inspiring!

    Also nice blog ad, very subtle, -nods- I can't believe ant noticed ;) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's always uplifting to hear your response! Also, sorry if I'm late. I've been attending to my own blog for a little.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"