Skip to main content

Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker (D23 Footage Revealed)

At D23, Lucasfilms revealed what is essentially another Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker trailer. This is especially big, because as it's been announced, Rise of Skywalker is going to be the final film in the Skywalker Saga. Two other trilogies are planned, however they are bound to take place in different time periods, and perhaps different places. All your beloved characters such as Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, and more will be completely irrelevant except in possible stand alone films and Disney+ TV shows.

I would love to go into detail about every little scene in the Rise of Skywalker footage, but rather than reading my descriptions of it, you can watch it instead! (If you can't really see the video, click on this shiny line of text to be taken to it on YouTube!)



What's your favorite part of the reveal? Share in the comments!

Comments

  1. Yes! A Star Wars special!!! My favorite scene was the dark side Rey and the rows upon rows of star destroyers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite scene was either Dark Side Rey or Rey's Lightsaber Throw

      Delete
    2. The saber throw was pretty awesome.

      Delete
  2. Star Wars. My favorite scene is when Spoke shows up.

    Just kidding. My favorite scene is when darth rey plays with her lightsaber.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of me wants to be surprised, but on the flip side, Darth Rey is probably tied with "Luke, I am your father!" for the biggest Star Wars twist

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"

Nexus Mad Libs

I assume most of you are familiar with what Mad Libs are. Basically, you're given a bunch of blanks to fill in, and you do so without knowing what the story is. Each blank has a part of speech labeling it, and that blank needs something that fits the part of speech. For example: Adjective: ________ --> Adjective: Explosive In the end, we usually have a hilarious end result that makes no sense whatsoever. One example is this (which is a real result I got once with my siblings): "Another way to help you fall asleep faster is drinking a nuclear glass of warm vinegar ." First, let's go over some rules. Obviously, keep it family friendly. This still goes for all blog content. Do not submit two words in a row. Submit one, and when someone else does one, you may do another. Submit through comments. That'll make it easier for me to assemble the final result. The category is Medieval Heroes . Here are the blanks: Adjective: Constipated (Kyra) Per

Q/A With Shaly

This was bound to happen, like so much that the one that is probably next is I don't know... The Poet of Steel or Spitfire or Lady Knight, or just some other crazy. Plus, you guys know the drill. Mark's Addition : So...well...yeah, if anyone else wants to do one, let me know. Apparently, this is the thing to do on my blog right now, though I admit, I have no clue why.