Skip to main content

Is Your Cat a Flerken? (Written by Lady Knight)

WARNING!!! Spoilers for Captain Marvel ARE present! If you want to avoid spoilers for this movie, DO NOT READ THIS!
Is my cat a Flerken? After watching Captain Marvel I, like many cat owners, was wondering if there are other Flerkens on earth and if my cat one of them. Flerkens are alien monsters who look like a common housecat. But before we start poking and prodding our precious kitties, we must ask ourself what is a Flerken. Flerken can eat anything because their stomach is a portal to another dimension. When they are under attack or in a feeding frenzy, they will open their mouth to reveal huge tentacles and suckers that drag their victim into their stomach. Their claws are also extremely toxic. They can take your arm off and you wouldn't even know. They can also understand conversations. Here is a list of things that your cat could do that might make him a Flerkens: 1. He can eat almost anything. (Flerkens are known for eating monstrous proportions of anything.) 2. He scratched you and you didn't know you were cut until there was blood running down your wound. 3. He has mode swings. (Flerkens are extremely moody. One minute they're loving the attention the next they're scratching your face) 4. He can get into anything if he wants. ( I told you they are smart) 5. You wild animal problem seemed to disappear. (Disappear into their stomach, I mean) 6. He isn't one of those pure breeds (purebreds have a document that shows both of the parent's origin.) If your cat does any of these, it is definitely a Flerken: 1. He scratches your eye out 2. You wake up to find yourself in another dimension. 3. He lays 117 eggs (they're asexual) 4. You watch him eat your dog. 5. An alien from another planet tries to kill him If you can prove that your cat is a Flerkens, treat him super special and don't make him upset. He might eat you.

Comments

  1. Yay, Flerkens! My cat is totally one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, this is a super funny and creative work. I hope to see more things like this!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I love this, I'm not even a marvel fan but I laughed out loud at this bc even though I don't have a cat, I have 6 dogs and I think a couple may be flerkens xD
    Anyways, I really likes this piece, it was humorous but still had a point and meaning to it, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what a dog would be considered :/ I'm not up-to-date with Marvel comics, and it's not a thing in the movies (YET). Lady Knight, do you happen to know?

      Delete
  3. Lol this is great! XD

    I didn't realize their stomachs were portals. Guess that explains why they could eat things that are bigger than they are. Did you found that out online, or was that explained in the movie and I completely missed it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT, Goose is responsible for Thanos doing the snap! If Goose hadn't vomited the Tesseract, then the Space Stone would've been kept secret forever!

      Delete
    2. And the attack on New York in the first Avengers would never have happened, which means Ultron would never have happened, which means Civil War would never have happened, which means... Goose is responsible for practically every major bad event in the MCU! :O

      Delete
    3. Goose is the most powerful MCU character, I knew it!!!

      Delete
  4. After seeing Captain Marvel I wondered if my cat was a Flerken, so I went online and learned everything I could. That lead me to write this short story. I want to do more stories for all my cats, showing non-cat owners how bizzare cats are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, I can't wait for more!

      Delete
  5. MY CAT IS A FLERKEN!

    HELP ME SHE WILL EAT ME! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not if you're extra nice to it, I assume -nods-

      I mean, it only scratched Nick's eye out after he started annoying it

      Delete
  6. Wow! This is the most popular post probably this summer!

    Congrats Lady Knight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has already reached #1 for most popular posts in the last month, and it's gotten more likes than any other post. That doesn't seem like a far-fetched idea that this post is among the most popular

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"

Nexus Mad Libs

I assume most of you are familiar with what Mad Libs are. Basically, you're given a bunch of blanks to fill in, and you do so without knowing what the story is. Each blank has a part of speech labeling it, and that blank needs something that fits the part of speech. For example: Adjective: ________ --> Adjective: Explosive In the end, we usually have a hilarious end result that makes no sense whatsoever. One example is this (which is a real result I got once with my siblings): "Another way to help you fall asleep faster is drinking a nuclear glass of warm vinegar ." First, let's go over some rules. Obviously, keep it family friendly. This still goes for all blog content. Do not submit two words in a row. Submit one, and when someone else does one, you may do another. Submit through comments. That'll make it easier for me to assemble the final result. The category is Medieval Heroes . Here are the blanks: Adjective: Constipated (Kyra) Per

Q/A With Shaly

This was bound to happen, like so much that the one that is probably next is I don't know... The Poet of Steel or Spitfire or Lady Knight, or just some other crazy. Plus, you guys know the drill. Mark's Addition : So...well...yeah, if anyone else wants to do one, let me know. Apparently, this is the thing to do on my blog right now, though I admit, I have no clue why.