Skip to main content

Watching Time Warning

...so...
...I've said in the past that Watching Time is a realistic novel...
...I've also said that I'm really bad at keeping my novels at that genre...
...
...
...
...yep, it's no longer realistic. It still won't contain as much action, thus giving it a less adventurous feel, but fantasy will be present. The first mentions of supernatural forces will be in Chapter 10. Just a heads up. Don't get upset. I made a new record; 9 chapters, 40 pages, 10,000 words; that's a lot for me in just the realistic genre!

I will assure you, though; the main genre will remain as "mystery". There are still secrets, discoveries, and twists that I plan on continually adding.

If you aren't into fantasy, my feelings wouldn't be hurt if you stopped reading it; to be honest, I probably deserve it, since I practically misled everyone on my blog.

-Mark Borne

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was gonna happen eventually -shrug-
      At least it happens now instead of in chapter 20 :P

      Delete
  2. Oh, the horror! -faints-

    Just kidding. I think this is pretty cool, though, and if anything, it can probably go into more things that realistic fiction can’t. And supernatural stuff is awesome, as well!

    Personally, I’ve never read anything with fantasy much, but I’m still excited to see what chapter 10 holds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It holds mystery, magic, and murder! :D Well, okay, no murder, and only hints at magic, as well as a heaping boatload of mystery, but close enough -shrug-

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the warning, wow, didn't see this coming XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"

Nexus Mad Libs

I assume most of you are familiar with what Mad Libs are. Basically, you're given a bunch of blanks to fill in, and you do so without knowing what the story is. Each blank has a part of speech labeling it, and that blank needs something that fits the part of speech. For example: Adjective: ________ --> Adjective: Explosive In the end, we usually have a hilarious end result that makes no sense whatsoever. One example is this (which is a real result I got once with my siblings): "Another way to help you fall asleep faster is drinking a nuclear glass of warm vinegar ." First, let's go over some rules. Obviously, keep it family friendly. This still goes for all blog content. Do not submit two words in a row. Submit one, and when someone else does one, you may do another. Submit through comments. That'll make it easier for me to assemble the final result. The category is Medieval Heroes . Here are the blanks: Adjective: Constipated (Kyra) Per

Q/A With Shaly

This was bound to happen, like so much that the one that is probably next is I don't know... The Poet of Steel or Spitfire or Lady Knight, or just some other crazy. Plus, you guys know the drill. Mark's Addition : So...well...yeah, if anyone else wants to do one, let me know. Apparently, this is the thing to do on my blog right now, though I admit, I have no clue why.