Skip to main content

The Basis of Love (Written by Anne B.)

WARNING: I copied from a semi-blurry screenshot to this blog, so some wording may be incorrect. I tried, however, to keep all punctuation, grammar, and word choice the same as the original.

To different people the word Love could mean different things. To some, love is magical, to others, it is wrong. But, to me, Love is unique. Although Love might come in different shapes, Love is not singular. In a relationship, there has to be 2, in order to make it work, and both needs to love each other. If you love something, then there is probably someone else who loves it too. Love could also be honesty, and what the world needs. But you must be truthful, because, if you love someone, then if you don't tell them, they will never know. And if you don't love someone then, you have to tell them as well, because you can't live in a relationship where you don't love each other.

Love can also be between family. Like a mother's love is special, because it is gentle, and kind, and will tell you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. She will not let you leave the house if what you are wearing is not appropriate. A love between siblings is fun and games. You mess with each other, you irritate each other. But at the end of the day, you love each other. And a father's love, is tough. You have to show them that you are there, and not leaving.

Love is a plural word. And needs to be expressed in different ways.

Comments

  1. I remember this. It was one of my favorites from last night's meeting. Its beautiful, Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet :) I love it Anne!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PRINCESS POET!!! Hiiii xD

      Delete
    2. I'm guessing Princess Poet is from CWC, then? :D

      Delete
    3. Yes, yes the Princess Poet is XD

      Delete
    4. :/ I feel like I should know who she is...hmm...

      Delete
  3. This is a great summery of love but it only talks about two of the four different types of love. It talks about Eros (romantic love) and Storage (affection love). There is also Phileo (friendship love) and Agape (divine love). It is true that it takes 2 to fulfill Eros love and I love how detailed this goes into it. But we shouldn't make Love a god or it would become a demon that tears us down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true; if only I could deliver this criticism to Anne :/

      You see, I don't actually have a form of contact with her, I just asked during the club meeting if I could share this on my blog :P

      (I think I've figured out who you are, btw)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Technically, loving yourself isn't love. Love is self-less. I forget the word for self-"love", but I know for sure it's not love

      Delete
    2. Hhhhhh, let's just-- agree to disagree.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"

Q/A With Shaly

This was bound to happen, like so much that the one that is probably next is I don't know... The Poet of Steel or Spitfire or Lady Knight, or just some other crazy. Plus, you guys know the drill. Mark's Addition : So...well...yeah, if anyone else wants to do one, let me know. Apparently, this is the thing to do on my blog right now, though I admit, I have no clue why.

Nexus Mad Libs

I assume most of you are familiar with what Mad Libs are. Basically, you're given a bunch of blanks to fill in, and you do so without knowing what the story is. Each blank has a part of speech labeling it, and that blank needs something that fits the part of speech. For example: Adjective: ________ --> Adjective: Explosive In the end, we usually have a hilarious end result that makes no sense whatsoever. One example is this (which is a real result I got once with my siblings): "Another way to help you fall asleep faster is drinking a nuclear glass of warm vinegar ." First, let's go over some rules. Obviously, keep it family friendly. This still goes for all blog content. Do not submit two words in a row. Submit one, and when someone else does one, you may do another. Submit through comments. That'll make it easier for me to assemble the final result. The category is Medieval Heroes . Here are the blanks: Adjective: Constipated (Kyra) Per