Skip to main content

(UPDATED) Mark Borne News: Issue #6

No time to comment on my recent activity, I've got too much exciting news to write about! :D

I have started writing a series of Endgame poems! The first one written is Tony Stark, but I also have Steve Rogers being made, and Thor, Bruce Banner, and Natasha Romanov waiting to be made as well.Others I may write will be Black Panther, Spiderman, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon, Patriot, Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Finish This Book: it's a book that you complete, that contains puzzles, codes, and secrets. I have begun working through it, but don't read if you'd rather complete the book of your own free will!

Lark Adventures has not been written yet; the question is, when will it arrive?! Find out soon! (I can write them pretty fast.)

The Spring Collaborative Challenge still has only me and one other participant. There's still time to submit if you want to; I'll be accepting them as they arrive, as I'm not doing weekly selections, anymore. Plus, remember, by submitting something, you can choose any theme for me to write into a poem!

I'm considering doing a roleplay over the summer on this blog; if I were to do so, who all would want to do it?

Tomorrow, I will release the second Endgame Poem! It's called "Endgame: Groot"

Here's a fun riddle: what boy wizard magically grew a beard every night?

Question of the day: how many cats does it take to change a lightbulb?

Check out people's responses regarding the sky color:

Marysa Writes: Quick! Think of something funny so you can end up on the funny comments again!

Lucy J.: Um, not so much color, but rather dull. I'd say it's dun. Figuratively.

Marysa Writes: I can't believe you would PRODUCE a joke so bad 
(In response so my Lettuce joke)

Comments

  1. Wow, you've got alot of stuff planned!
    Don't worry, i won't read the finish this book posts, i want to do it on my own.

    Wait, i can make you write something if i submit?! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Am i allowed to take the story in an absurd, crazy dirrection, or does it have to be serious?

    Umm. Gandalf the Great Bearded? Radagast the Rapidly-growing Beard Wizard? HARRY Potter?

    Well, considering the average cat is 9 inches tall and ceiling is 9 feet tall, I'll say if the cats create a tower, it'll require at the most 12 cats. If you create a cat pyramid, though...78 cats...wow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do!
      Ironic, considering your progress xD

      Um...well...preferably don't write an ending, and preferably keep it going along the same general path it's already traveling on, but yeah, feel free to add your own twist xD

      Well... "Hairy" Potter xD

      My guess is 1; it commands the nearby humans to change it instead xD

      Delete


    2. Ironic indeed.

      Okay. Keep with the feel (so prefably real)

      Yay!

      If it is Lark, maybe. XD

      Delete
  2. You forgot to add the poll stats, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't; polls come with the Monthly Posts, this is a News Issue

      Delete
  3. GROOT! Yay!
    Also, if I'm in town, I'd love to do a roleplay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There only takes one cat to put up a light bulb and his name is Lark.

    Also, I don't know if Harry Potter can grow a beard, maybe Dumbledore, but this by my skewed knowledge of the book series. Well, anyway back in the 1900's there was a circus act named the Bearded Lady, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Yes!

      Lol Sure. The true riddle answer was "Hairy Potter", though -shrug-

      Delete
  5. I might be interested in this roleplay thing.

    I absolutely love the question of the day. And here's my answer: Zero. My cats are lazy, as many are. I don't think I can get them to do a conga line if I wanted to. Lol. But, wait, if the lightbulb rolls on the floor, it's anyone's game then.

    And then there's me left to pick up the pieces. :/ Yeah, I won't let my cats go near lightbulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a purrfect question I don't know the name to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"