Skip to main content

Cinderella in Space (Written by Kyra Organa)

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away, there was a kind alien widower from the planet Zebo and his daughter, Ella. After a few years, he decided to remarry. Unknown to the native Zeboan, his knew wife was an evil Gloobian. After a few months, the old man passed away, leaving Ella in the green gooey hands of her new mother. When Ella’s mother moved in she brought her two daughters. Penelope, the oldest daughter, had the reddest, frizziest hair ever! Polly, who brought her gloopy pet dog, Princess, had the biggest unibrow yet! Penelope had the deepest, scratchiest voice, so bad, that the old man gave her a cough drop for her birthday. Polly had the biggest, baddest mole in the galaxy! “What’s your name, girl?” was the first thing Quintar, Ella’s new mother, sneered to her. Polly and Penelope were jealous over Ella’s beauty. They told Quintar that Ella was more beautiful and getting more attention then them. As soon as Ella’s father passed away, Quintar made Ella he personal servant. Her gowns were traded for rags. She sobbed and sobbed, cleaned and cleaned, and scrubbed and scrubbed. One day she was so tired that she fell asleep in the cinders. From that time on, she was called Cinderella. A few years later an invitation with a red seal was delivered. Cinderella, of course, rushed it to her step-mother to prevent a scolding. Quintar called for Polly and Penelope and they quite ungracefully raced to Quintar. “Cinderella! Read us this letter! NOW!” Quintar shouted. “Yes, mother,” Cinderella said softly. “Don’t call me mother! Call me MASTER!” Quintar screamed. “Yes… Master,” Cinderella said softly with some hesitation. She opened the letter and began to read: “‘Dear Maidens of the Charlesburg Galaxy, I, Prince Charles, invite you to the royal ball at which I will decide my bride. (Attend at 10:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Please dress fancy. No peasantry dress allowed. Tis a ball not commander party) Your Prince, Charles’.” Five seconds later, Polly and Penelope were grooming their unibrows and polishing their goo, but Cinderella was so excited, she couldn’t move, speak, or pretty much do anything. A few minutes later Cinderella awoke from her state of bliss to a not so blissful noise. “CINDERELLA! Wax my unibrow in perfect shape! Paint my teeth a beautiful shade of green! Where is the tooth brush?” shouted Quintar, Polly, and Penelope at the top of their lungs. Many painful hours later Cinderella was exhausted, sore, and ready for a nap. A thought snapped into her mind. She rushed to Quintar to ask a very important question. “NOOOOO! You may not go to the ball! You don’t own a single gown!” Quintar shouted. So Quintar, Polly, and Penelope hopped onto their P.O.O.P. (Personal Occupational Outpost Projectile) and flew away. Cinderella fell on her knees and began to cry. Suddenly, there was a blinding light. Her fairy god-surfer appeared “Sorry, dude. My gramma was busy today so she sent me. Call me dude Guy,” said the fairy god-surfer, “I know your problemo. You want to go to some fancy-smancy party. Totally bogus!” Cinderella took a deep breath and sighed, knowing it’ll be a long day. She told his her story. Dude Guy’s face brightened, “You can count on me!” Dude guy spat on his and put it out towards Ella, “Wanna bet?” Cinderella backed away and I think Dude Guy got the idea. “Just give me one little dog and a donut, then you’re all set. I only need two things, unlike my gramma, who needs a mouse, pumpkin, rat, lizard, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera,” rambled dude guy. Cinderella ran into the intergalactic-space-station-sized house and grabbed Princess the dog. She smelled of a mixed perfumes. Cinderella dug into the fridge for a donut. When she came back outside she gave Dude Guy the donut. “Sorry, purple-spotted slug-covered donuts with lizard tail is all we have left in the kitchen,” Cinderella spoke as if it happened everyday. “Thanks,” Dude Guy replied. He tossed the donut into air and opened his mouth as big as a ceiling fan to catch it. “Now for the dog!” “Don’t eat her! She’s my stepsister’s dog!” “Dude! I’ll never eat anything that slimy, besides that donut, of course. Do you have anymore donuts? Mm!” Cinderella ignored dude guy’s request and gave him Princess. Dude Guy grabbed Princess, placed her on the ground, and POOF! All of the sudden, there was a sleek black motorcycle were Princess was placed. “Don’t worry, bro; it’s only temporary. The spell only lasts 16 hour, but what that heck? That’s good enough, right?” Dude guy proclaimed, “OH! Bummer! You need something more fitting to wear.” Suddenly, Cinderella was wearing a leather jacket, a bandana, some skinny jeans, and some high boots. “You are my type of fairy god-surfer! Bye!” Cinderella cheerfully cheered. Then, she swiftly drove away. Later, when she arrived at the ball, she began to feel like the odd one out, but Prince Charles began didn’t seem to notice. They fell in love. Before she knew it, it was 1:58 pm. For the fear of having her identity exposed, she raced down the stairs. But somehow during the process, one of her high boots fell off. “Seriously? How can a high boot fall off!?” Cinderella shouted. She hopped onto her motorcycle and drove away. As soon as she was out of sight, the motorcycle began a dog, her clothes became rags, and her dignity shame. Dude Guy, though, for goodness sake, put Cinderella’s dress on her boot. When Charles found her at the address, the boot fit perfectly (she had ginormous feet). They got married and lived happily ever after.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, you did warn me. Lol. I’m scarred for life now.

      Now moving on... This is so much better than the contemporary, or rather, the well known version of Cinderella. So much better. I love it!

      “Penelope hopped onto their P.O.O.P. (Personal Occupational Outpost Projectile) and flew away. Cinderella fell on her knees and began to cry.” I’m sorry, but this made me crack up. In fact, I still can’t stop laughing, tbh. Best thing I’ve read ever. Lol.

      This was an amazing take on the fairytale. I hope Disney picks up this version or something!

      Delete
    2. Mission accomplished! XD

      Aw, thanks!

      See? At heart, we all still have the sophistication of a nine-year old. You should frame it. That'll be a fun thing to explain everytime somebody visits you.

      i picture it being more of a Dreamworks thing, but i totally agree!

      Delete
    3. Exactly. I know I still do. Well, I’m pretty much introverted, but if that keeps people away, I’m all for it! Lol. It’s quite the sentence, and it’ll be just a great conversation starter! Now I have to go find a frame...

      Delete
    4. Dang it! now i want to frame it!

      Delete
  2. btw, it is supposed to say "address"s on the boot, not "dress"

    Also, for those new to the party, i wrote this at age 9, so don't worry, this isn't my current skill level.XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Even if I don't like Science Fiction, I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 9 year-old self (and current self) thanks you. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness this is hysterical. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Statistics Update and Reader Of The Month Voting!

That's right, we have STATISTICS and VOTING! I love my voting sessions! :D All-Time Views: 23,317 Views in the Last Month: 10,202 Views Yesterday: 262 Views Today (So Far): 121 Most Viewed February Posts: Summer's Eve, by Prudence Spencer, A.K.A. S. Thorston Scarlett; 143 Views Lark Adventures: Birthday Bash...Cat Treat Bombs? by Al: 132 Views 21,426 Views?! by Mark Borne: 98 Views ...how did a simple views update get more than most posts? That seems contradictory. Maybe I need more view updates, then! :D All Time Foreign Country Views: Germany: 1461 Views Russia: 142 Views Portugal: 68 Views France: 43 Views Brazil: 38 Views Other Countries Combined: 64+ Views (I can't see beyond 10 countries) Unknown Regions: 25 Views (How does one be unknown...?) Well, Germany doesn't have much competition, I guess. Still, I appreciate all the views, guys! Total Comments: 1,000 (That's gonna grow, soon) Most Frequent Com

Would You Rather...? (#1)

These "Would You Rathers" are small, but they're meant to start debates. Debates, not arguments! Anyways, here's the first one: "In a mystery novel, would you rather have a friend by your side helping you while risking his/her own life... ...or would you rather have your friend safe at home counting on you to solve the mystery and come out safely?"